YMCA Sutton Coldfield
Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth #LoveBiz Community
Contact: Sarah Sylvester
Telephone: 07456 198 166
We transform the lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged young people in Sutton Coldfield.
Each year, we provide help, support and respite to over 1000 young people in need in our community.
- We prevent Young Carers from reaching crisis point
- We work with young people from deprived backgrounds to build their confidence and self-esteem
- We reduce loneliness and increase independence for adults with learning disabilities
- We provide support and respite for families with disabled children
- We help young people escape from conflict at home, giving them a safe place to stay
So many of the children and young people we meet are disadvantaged, lonely and isolated. And they aren’t getting the support they need.
We give local businesses the chance to get involved, give something back to the community and change lives.
As a small, self-funded charity, we're always looking for local business partners and corporate support. Whether it's donating a raffle prize, taking part in one of our fundraisers, attending one of our charity events or providing pro-bono services, we love working with local organisations to help us build a better community.